Used Maserati GranTurismo for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about San Francisco that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in California, but none like San Francisco. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. Naturally, any good road trips begins with a faithful automobile. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
The only car you can see yourself driving around San Francisco in is a Maserati GranTurismo. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—modern design, quality, and horsepower. And it's a Maserati, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new GranTurismo. However, there is a better way.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
At Shift, it all begins with our full 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle rolls off our property without acing Shift's check-lists. To ensure that you get a fair price, we continuously analyze millions of points of data on past and current prices for related Maserati models. You'll be able to relax knowing that your GranTurismo is ready to drive around San Francisco and that you got a great deal.
Maserati GranTurismo—what to know
Maserati is an ultra-premium Italian automaker whose cars are praised for their sleek styling and well-appointed features. The company was founded in 1914 with a focus on producing race cars. By the 1960s, the company started building road cars like the Ghibli, a 330 horsepower sleek-styled luxury sedan. FIAT bought the Maserati in 1993. Today's Maserati continues to produce luxury sedans and SUVs that cater to those looking for premium amenities and in a sporty package
The Maserati GranTurismo features a 5L engine that produces an impressive 454hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Maserati GranTurismo generally gets 13mpg in and around town and about 21mpg on the highway. The Maserati GranTurismo comes in numerous configurations like sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Purchase a Used Maserati GranTurismo before it's too late
We have the used GranTurismo you've been searching for and at an affordable price. We make sure all Maserati GranTurismos are road-ready and give you all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Maserati for you, you have seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. With competitive rates, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Maserati vehicles, we put the excitement back into obtaining the car you've dreamed of driving all around San Francisco - Oakland - Fremont. Contact Shift today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Woodbridge, CA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Camp Pendleton, CA
- Used Jaguar XE for Sale in Fair Oaks, CA
- Used Jaguar for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Folsom, CA
- Used Wagon for Sale in Georgia
- Used Toyota Camry Hybrid for Sale in Woodland Hills, CA
- Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale in Leander, TX
Browse by location
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- Here’s How To Check a VIN Number
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- Jeep Cherokee vs Grand Cherokee: Which Model Is Right For You?
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?