Used MINI Clubman for Sale in San Francisco, CA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city is practically begging you to explore everything it offers whenever possible. However, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a Clubman by MINI. It's got just about everything you are looking for in a vehicle—updated design, workmanship, and fuel economy. And it's a MINI, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if you could get just about everything you're looking for in a MINI Clubman, but without paying full sticker price?
Shift—how we do business
It all starts with our thorough 150-point inspection. No car drives off our property unless they pass Shift's examinations. To assure that you get a fair price, we constantly analyze hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related MINI Clubmans. You'll be able to relax knowing that your MINI is ready for the road and that you got a great deal.
MINI Clubman—what to know
MINI is a British-born brand that makes a bog statement in a small package. The British Motor Company produced the first MINI in 1959. The car was designed to be used in congested city environments. Eventually, John Cooper, famous for his F1 cars, joined the team and upgraded the MINI's engine and suspension. MINI released the MINI Cooper soon after which was a major success. The MINI landed stateside in 1962, but new emissions policies had the MINI taken off U.S. streets a few years later. MINI didn't maker its way back stateside until 2000, after it was bought by BMW. The new and improved MINI was fully modernized but kept the original's trademark small size and charm. Today, MINI has a diver lineup of small, yet stylish cars. Whichever used MINI you purchase, rest assured that it'll be lively, exciting, and a blast to drive.
The MINI Clubman features a 2L engine that provides an impressive 301hp. The MINI Clubman gets 26mpg city and 34mpg highway. The MINI Clubman is available in a variety body types such as convertible, sedan, and sport utility. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Don't miss out on your MINI Clubman
You don't have to pay full price for a great Clubman. We inspect all our MINIs from bumper to bumper to make sure they are ready for duty and provide all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you get a week from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a used Clubman. Don't let that MINI you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in San Francisco, CA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in Garden Grove, CA
Browse by location
- Best Used Muscle Cars to Buy in 2021
- Game On, Honda CR-V vs. Mazda CX-5: Which One Wins?
- 8 Best Used 8-Passenger Vehicle You Can Buy For Your Family’s Comfort in 2021
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- The Best Used Trucks To Buy On A Budget
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It