Used Lincoln MKS for Sale in San Francisco, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about San Francisco that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in California, but none like San Francisco. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. However, when you want to discover more of California, you're going to need reliable vehicle. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
You've had your eye on a Lincoln MKS for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has just about everything you're searching for in a car—contemporary design, handling, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Lincoln, a brand you respect. However, a new MKS is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, it all begins with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one vehicle leaves our lots without acing Shift's check-lists. To ensure that you receive a wallet-friendlier sticker price, we continuously analyze hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Lincoln MKSs. You can relax knowing that your MKS is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
Lincoln MKS—what to know
Lincoln, a division of Ford, prides itself on making luxury vehicles that emphasis comfort and safety. Lincoln has been around since 1917, and was named after the founder's, Henry Leland, favorite president. The car maker hit its stride in 1930 with the Zephyr and the 1940s with the Lincoln Continental. The company's sales slowed, but they later rebounded when they introduced an SUV in the '90s. Today, Lincoln's lineup features smaller sedans like the MKS, MKZ, and MKX crossover SUV. A pre-owned Lincoln is a good buy for those that want a luxury car that focuses on providing a comfortable ride..
The Lincoln MKS features a 4L engine that generates an exceptional 365hp. This model gets 19mpg city and 28mpg expressway. The Lincoln MKS comes in several configurations like crew cab pickup - long bed, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a Used Lincoln MKS before it's too late
At Shift, we want to take all the stress out of used car buying. There's no need to waste time going from used lots all over town. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Lincoln for you, you get seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at a great value. Take Shift for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mercedes-Benz E 63 for Sale in New York
- Used Lexus LS 460 for Sale in Brisbane, CA
- Used Kia for Sale in Pflugerville, TX
- Used INFINITI FX50 for Sale in Chatsworth, CA
- Used Kia Optima for Sale in Kentucky
- Used Volkswagen Golf R for Sale in Lodi, CA
- Used Ford Flex for Sale in Livermore, CA
- Used Lincoln MKC for Sale in Grass Valley, CA
Browse by location
- Selling a Car Without a Title in Four Steps
- Toyota Camry Review: Price, Models, Reliability and More
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- Best Used Hybrid Cars to Buy in 2021
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- Ford Ranger Full Review: Features, Price and More