Used Kia Sorento for Sale in San Francisco, CA
14 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Other cars you might like
While you love your city, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there is an entire state that you haven't yet checked out to the fullest. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need a great car. As great as San Francisco, CA, you know there is a lot more to see.
You've had your eye on a Kia Sorento for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you want in a car—modern design, quality, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. However, a new Sorento is way out of your budget. What if you could get almost everything you're looking for in a Kia Sorento, but without having to empty your wallet?
Shift—how we do business
We love setting up people, like you, with a used Kia they're going to love. It all starts with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single vehicle leaves our property unless they pass Shift's inspections. To assure that you receive a great sticker price, we constantly monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Kias. You can rest easy knowing that your ride has the green light and that you're getting a great rate.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Kia Sorento
Kia, a Korean automaker, is known for making cars that are both affordable and stylish. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia rolled out new models later in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with fellow Korean automaker, Hyundai, in 1998. Today, Kia has a well-respected lineup of coupes, sedans and crossovers.
Kia Sorento has a 290hp, 4L engine. You can expect around 22mpg in the city and about 30mpg on the freeway. The Kia Sorento is available in a number of body types such as mini-van, passenger, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Kia Sorento
You don't have to pay through the nose for a great vehicle. We inspect all our Kias from headlights to taillights to make sure they are ready for duty and send along all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Kia for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With a zero-pressure and no haggling buying process, finding the Kia model you want has never been easier. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in Astoria, OR
Browse by location
- 10 Small SUVs and Crossovers To Buy Used in 2021
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- 9 Best Used Cars For Road Trips: Invest On Your Memories
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- How Much is a Subaru Forester?
- The 9 Cheapest Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Much is a Used Tesla Model X
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About No-Money-Down Car Loans