Used Jaguar XK Series for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is begging you to explore all it offers as much as possible. Without a great car, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
You've had your eye on a Jaguar XK Series for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got everything you're looking for in an automobile—contemporary styling, quality, and power. Plus, it's made by Jaguar, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
We strive to provide people a quality used vehicle at a great price. At Shift, it all starts with our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle drives off our property without passing our examinations. To assure that you receive a great price, we continuously check millions of data points on current prices for related Jaguar XK Series models. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your ride is ready to drive and that you're getting a great price.
More about the Jaguar XK Series
Jaguar, a British automaker, is known for producing high-end luxury vehicles that drip with style. However, it was in the 1960s when the company released the Jaguar E-Type, which was regarded as one of the most stylish vehicles at the time and driven by some of the most well-known celebrities. Jaguar was sold to India's Tata Motors in 2008. Today, Jaguar continues to make stylish luxury cars loaded with premium features.
The Jaguar XK Series features a 4L engine that produces an impressive 420hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Jaguar XK Series typically gets 25mpg on the expressway and 16mpg in the city. The Jaguar XK Series comes in several body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Buy a Pre-owned Jaguar XK Series before it's gone
You don't have to pay big bucks for a trustworthy Jaguar XK Series. We inspect all our Jaguars from inside and out to make sure they are good to go and send along all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you determine this isn't the Jaguar for you, you get seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. With great rates, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Jaguar models, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today!
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jaguar XK Series
Browse by popular searches
- Used Acura for Sale in Vista, CA
- Used Acura for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Kia Niro for Sale in Long Beach, CA
- Used GMC Terrain for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 400 for Sale in El Cajon, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE 43 for Sale in North Dakota
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLS 400 for Sale in Leander, TX
- Used BMW 2 Series for Sale in Kansas
Browse by location
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison
- Best Sports Cars: The 2021 Reviews You’ve Been Searching For
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review