Used INFINITI EX35 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about San Francisco that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in California, but none like San Francisco. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. But when you want to see more of California and beyond, you're going to need faithful automobile. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
There's only one car for you and it's an INFINITI EX35. It has just about everything you are searching for in a vehicle—updated styling, quality, and plenty of power. And it's an INFINITI, a brand you've always trusted. A new EX35 is just a bit above your budget. If only there were a way to get the EX35 you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all begins with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not one automobile rolls off our property without acing our inspections. To assure that you receive a great rate, we regularly track millions of points of data on past and current prices for comparable EX35s. You can relax knowing that your car has the green light and that you got a great deal.
More about your INFINITI EX35
INFINITI, a Nissan brand, is known for making luxury vehicles with contemporary styling. INFINITI launched in 1990 with three models—the Q45 sedan, M30 coupe, and the G20 compact. It was until 2003, with the release of the G35 midsize sedan, that the company made its mark. The sports sedan infused the latest technology with the sleek style and design. Today, the company has a fleet of body styles, including crossover SUVs and hybrid vehicles. Whichever pre-owned INFINITI model you buy, you can be certain it will have impeccable styling and premium features.
INFINITI EX35 has a 297hp, 4L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the INFINITI EX35 typically gets 17mpg in and around town and about 24mpg on the highway. The EX35 is available in numerous body styles such as convertible, sedan, and sport utility. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Get your used INFINITI EX35 in San Francisco, CA before it's gone
We have the used INFINITI EX35 you've been looking for and at a competitive rate. We inspect all our INFINITIs from headlights to taillights to make sure they are ready for duty and provide all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the INFINITI for you, you have seven days from your purchase date to return it. With competitive rates, a no-pressure buying process, and quality INFINITI EX35s, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with an INFINITI in San Francisco, California!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited for Sale in Oklahoma
- Used BMW M5 for Sale in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Used Volvo V90 Cross Country for Sale in Killeen, TX
- Used Toyota Highlander for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used INFINITI for Sale in Marina Del Rey, CA
- Used Jeep Wrangler JK for Sale in Pflugerville, TX
- Used BMW Z3 for Sale in Escondido, CA
- Used Wagon for Sale in Oklahoma
Browse by location
- Do You Really Need Car Insurance? Here’s Our Guide To Help You Figure it Out
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered
- Honda Odyssey vs. Toyota Sienna: Which Minivan Has the Best Features?
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here