Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in San Francisco, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in California quite like San Francisco. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of California has to offer. Any epic trip begins with a reliable automobile. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
The only car you can see yourself driving around San Francisco in is a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. It has just about everything you want in a vehicle—modern styling, smooth ride, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Hyundai, a brand you respect. But a Sonata Hybrid is beyond your means. However, there is a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We hear you and we have the answer. We can put you behind the steering wheel without breaking the bank. We start with Shift's full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No vehicle leaves our lots without passing. Plus, to ensure that you get a wallet-friendlier rate, we constantly check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Hyundai Sonata Hybrids. You can relax knowing that your used Hyundai is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Hyundai Sonata Hybrids
Hyundai, a Korean automaker, was established in 1960 but didn't make its way stateside until 1986 with the subcompact Excel model. The Excel was an immediate success and led to the company producing the midsize Sonata. During the '90s, the company had a few setbacks and developed a reputation for producing unreliable cars. Hyundai bounced back by reinvesting in design, quality, and reliability. Hyundai has a vehicle for nearly every segment, including the fuel-efficient subcompact and compact models and the Sonata sedan, currently available in a hybrid model. Further, the Korean automaker also has a line of sporty coupes and stylish SUVs.
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid has a 199hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid typically gets 50mpg in and around town and about 54mpg on the expressway. The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid comes in several body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Don't miss out on your Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
When you are ready to purchase the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, don't waste time exploring pre-owned lots all over San Francisco or cruising the web for a great price. Just head to us. We'll get you the Hyundai you want at an affordable price. Plus, you can compare the Sonata Hybrid to any of other vehicles on our site to ensure it's the car you have your heart set on. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Hyundai Sonata for Sale in San Francisco, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in San Bruno, CA
Browse by location
- Ford Ranger Full Review: Features, Price and More
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- A Guide to Green-Energy Cars
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- The Best Electric Cars to Buy Used in 2021