Used Hyundai Santa Fe XL for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made San Francisco, CA your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you itching to travel. California is the ideal, relaxed West Coast lifestyle, and you're ready to explore it all. You can imagine strolling the Santa Monica Pier, seeing sea life at Monterey Bay Aquarium, or getting some rest and relaxation in Big Sur. However, to do everything you want, you'll need a great ride.
For you only one car will do—a Hyundai Santa Fe XL. It has almost everything you are looking for in a car—attractive design, handling, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Hyundai, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there is a better way.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a Hyundai Santa Fe XL in San Francisco at an affordable price. We continuously track hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Hyundais to ensure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a sweet car at a terrific price. No vehicle leaves our property unless they satisfy our inspections. You'll have peace of mind knowing your vehicle can handle the highway, plus you'll have access to your Hyundai Santa Fe XL's history and ownership info so you can see that your car and Shift are on the up and up.
More about the Hyundai Santa Fe XL
Hyundai is a Korean automaker know for making affordable vehicles in a variety of styles. They introduced themselves to the United States with the Excel, a subcompact, in 1986 During the '90s, the company had a few setbacks and developed a reputation for producing unreliable cars. Hyundai heard the critics and fixed the issue by producing a number of cars that high overall quality and reliability. Today, Hyundai's lineup includes everything from fuel-efficient subcompacts to SUVs.
Hyundai Santa Fe XL has a 290hp, 3L engine. The Hyundai Santa Fe XL gets 18mpg city and 25mpg expressway. The Santa Fe XL is available in several body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a Pre-owned Hyundai Santa Fe XL before it's too late
You don't have to pay through the nose for a reliable automobile. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and give you all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Hyundai for you, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. With competitive rates, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Hyundai models, we put the joy back into finding the car of your dreams. Don't let that Hyundai you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi Q5 for Sale in Cathedral City, CA
- Used Ford for Sale in Orland, CA
- Used Cadillac SRX for Sale in Yoakum, TX
- Used Dodge Journey for Sale in Morgan Hill, CA
- Used Dodge for Sale in Burlingame, CA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GL 550 for Sale in Glendora, CA
- Used Toyota Corolla iM for Sale in Hawaii
Browse by location
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered
- How to Get a Car Loan in Four Steps
- How Much Is A Mercedes Benz? All You Need To Know About These Premium Vehicles
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Best Used Muscle Cars to Buy in 2021
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)