Used Hyundai Elantra GT for Sale in San Francisco, CA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and painting the town red. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city begs you to explore the outdoors as much as possible. But, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
The only car you can see yourself driving around San Francisco in is a Hyundai Elantra GT. It has almost everything you're looking for in a car—attractive styling, smooth ride, and fuel economy. And it's a Hyundai, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Hyundai Elantra GT is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
We aim to give people a great used vehicle at a competitive price. At Shift, it all begins with our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle leaves our lots without passing Shift's check-lists. To assure that you receive a wallet-friendlier price, we continually follow millions of data points on current prices for related Hyundais. You can rest easy knowing that your car is ready for action and that you got a great deal.
More about your Hyundai Elantra GT
Hyundai, a Korean automaker, was established in 1960 but didn't make its way stateside until 1986 with the subcompact Excel model. The Excel was an immediate success and led to the company producing the midsize Sonata. However, the company took a hit with a run of quality and reliability issues during the 1990s. Hyundai bounced back by reinvesting in design, quality, and reliability. Today, Hyundai's lineup includes everything from fuel-efficient subcompacts to SUVs.
Hyundai Elantra GT has a 201hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Hyundai Elantra GT typically gets 37mpg on the expressway and 27mpg in and around town. The Elantra GT comes in numerous configurations like hatchback, mini-van, passenger, and sedan.
Don't miss out on your Hyundai Elantra GT
We have the pre-owned Elantra GT you've been searching for and at a wallet-friendly rate. We inspect all our Hyundais from bumper to bumper to make sure they are road-ready and send along all the vehicle's history reports. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from your purchase date to return it. With competitive prices, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Hyundai models, we put the excitement back into obtaining the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Hyundai in San Francisco, CA.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
- Used Nissan Kicks for Sale in Alabama
- Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale in El Centro, CA
- Used INFINITI FX35 for Sale in Mission Viejo, CA
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in New Jersey
- Used Dodge for Sale in Beaverton, OR
- Used smart for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in South Dakota
Browse by location
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- The Ultimate Comparison Between a Camaro and a Mustang
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison