Used Ford Transit Connect for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as San Francisco as possible. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city is begging you to explore it as much as possible. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around San Francisco in is a Ford Transit Connect. It has just about everything you are searching for in an automobile—contemporary styling, quality, and fuel economy. And it's a Ford, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Transit Connect. What if we told you there is a better option?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We hear you and we have a solution. We can put you in the driver's seat of a used Ford without maxing out your cards. It all begins with Shift's full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No vehicle leaves our property unless they satisfy our inspections. Plus, to assure that you receive a reasonable sticker price, we regularly follow tens of thousands of data points on current prices for similar Ford models. You can rest easy knowing that your pre-owned Ford is ready to drive and that you got a great deal.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Ford Transit Connects
For more than 100 years, Ford Motor Company has been selling automobiles for the U.S. and global markets. Ford is one of the Big Three auto manufactures and has attracted loyalists whose first and last car is always a Ford. The automaker has no shortage of iconic vehicles. Ford is known for their rugged, do-anything F-Series trucks, as well as the Mustang, which may be one of the most famous American vehicles of all time.
Ford Transit Connect has a 173hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 22mpg in and around town and about 30mpg on the freeway. The Ford Transit Connect comes in several body types like sport utility, specialty vehicle, sedan, regular cab pickup - standard bed, and regular cab pickup - short bed. With the number of sunny days in Ford, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Don't miss out on your Ford Transit Connect
At Shift, we want to take all the stress out of pre-owned car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned dealers all over town. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you have a week from your purchase date to return it. With us, you can get the Transit Connect you want at a great value. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Chevrolet Malibu Limited for Sale in The Dalles, OR
- Used Volvo V60 for Sale in Bakersfield, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz SL 400 for Sale in Stockton, CA
- Used Lexus ES for Sale in New Braunfels, TX
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Used GMC Sierra 1500 for Sale in Sonora, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 for Sale in Taylor, TX
- Used Ram 1500 Classic for Sale in New Mexico
Browse by location
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- The Best Used Fuel Efficient Trucks and Fuel Economy Tips For Every Truck Owner
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More