Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in San Francisco, CA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city is practically begging you to explore it whenever possible. But, if you plan to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
For you only one car will do—a Ford C-Max Hybrid. It's got just about everything you're searching for in a car—attractive design, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Ford, a brand you respect. But a C-Max Hybrid is beyond your means. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all starts with our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle rolls off our property without passing our examinations. To ensure that you receive a great price, we regularly follow millions of points of data on past and current prices for related Fords. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your car is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about your Ford C-Max Hybrid
Chances are, if someone were to ask you to name an American automaker, your first response would be Ford. The Ford Motor Company has been selling automobiles worldwide for over a century. For many, this member of the Big Three American manufacture is the only make they will ever buy, which is a testament to the quality product Ford produces. The automaker has no shortage of iconic vehicles. Ford is known for their rugged, do-anything F-Series trucks, as well as the Mustang, which may be one of the most famous American vehicles of all time.
Ford C-Max Hybrid has a 188hp, 2L engine. The Ford C-Max Hybrid gets 42mpg city and 38mpg highway. The C-Max Hybrid comes in numerous configurations such as sport utility, specialty vehicle, sedan, regular cab pickup - standard bed, and regular cab pickup - short bed. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Purchase a pre-owned Ford C-Max Hybrid today
At Shift, we strive to take all the hassle out of used car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned lots all over California. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. With us, you'll get the car you want at a reasonable value. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in San Marcos, TX
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in San Fernando, CA
Browse by location
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- How Much is a Subaru Forester?
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- How to Get a Car Loan in Four Steps
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?
- How Much Is a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? Reviews & Specs