Used Ferrari 488 Pista Spider for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best buds and painting the town red. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city is begging you to explore all it has to offer whenever possible. However, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Ferrari 488 Pista Spider. It has almost everything you are searching for in a vehicle—modern design, handling, and power. And it's a Ferrari, a brand you've always trusted. But a 488 Pista Spider is beyond your means. What if we told you there's a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
We strive to match you with a Ferrari 488 Pista Spider in San Francisco at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We regularly keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Ferraris to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned 488 Pista Spider that's gone through our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle drives off our property unless they pass Shift's checklists. You'll have peace of mind knowing your Ferrari is ready for the road. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your car's history report and ownership information.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Ferrari 488 Pista Spider
Few automakers can effortlessly combine style and power so effortlessly. Ferrari was founded in 1929 and is known for stylishly combining comfort and power. Ferrari has built a number of instant classics like the 250 California and the 365 GT. Today Ferrari continues to produce iconic cars dripping in style and built for speed.
The Ferrari 488 Pista Spider is equipped with a 4L engine which can generate a whopping 711hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Ferrari 488 Pista Spider generally gets 19mpg on the expressway and 15mpg in and around town. The Ferrari 488 Pista Spider comes in a variety body styles such as convertible and sedan. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Don't miss out on your Ferrari 488 Pista Spider
At Shift, have the used Ferrari 488 Pista Spider you want and at a wallet-friendly rate. We inspect all our Ferraris from headlights to taillights to make sure they are ready for duty and send along all the necessary paperwork. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Ferrari for you, you get a week from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With a zero-pressure and no haggling process, finding the Ferrari model you want has never been easier. The next time you're on the road in San Francisco, make sure its in a Ferrari!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Titan XD for Sale in Arlington, WA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Nevada
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Antioch, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 300 for Sale in Inglewood, CA
- Used Scion tC for Sale in Arkansas
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 for Sale in Oak Harbor, WA
- Used Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen for Sale in North Dakota
- Used Land Rover Discovery for Sale in San Dimas, CA
Browse by location
- How Much is a Used Tesla Model X
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- Ford Focus: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks