Used Ferrari 430 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about San Francisco that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in California, but none like San Francisco. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. But when you want to explore more of California, you'll need faithful ride. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
You've had your eye on a Ferrari 430 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you're seeking in a car—contemporary styling, smooth ride, and power. Plus, it's made by Ferrari, a brand you respect. But a 430 is beyond your means. There's a better way to buy a 430, and Shift has it.
Shift—how we do business
We hear you and we have the answer. We can put you in a used Ferrari 430 without blowing your budget. It all begins with Shift's full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single car leaves our lots without passing our examinations. Plus, to assure that you get a wallet-friendlier price, we constantly follow tens of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Ferrari models. Sit back and relax knowing your pre-owned Ferrari is ready to drive, and you'll get access to all the vehicle history reports and ownership information.
More about your Ferrari 430
One look at a Ferrari and you know what it's all about—speed and style. Ferrari was founded in 1929 and is known for stylishly combining comfort and power. Ferrari has no shortage of iconic cars such as 250 California, 275 GTB, 365, and the 246 GT. Ferrari continues to make head-turning cars that look like their going a hundred miles per hour even at a full stop.
The Ferrari 430 is equipped with a 4L engine which can generate a whopping 503hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Ferrari 430 typically gets 16mpg on the highway and 11mpg in the city. The Ferrari 430 is available in a variety of body types like convertible and sedan. With the amount of sunny days in Ferrari, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Purchase a Used Ferrari 430 before it's too late
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus IS 250C for Sale in Red Bluff, CA
- Used Volkswagen Atlas for Sale in Mission Viejo, CA
- Used Honda Ridgeline for Sale in Atherton, CA
- Used Toyota Prius for Sale in North Hollywood, CA
- Used Audi A8 L for Sale in Tacoma, WA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Nevada
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Modesto, CA
- Used Lincoln for Sale in Santa Clara, CA
Browse by location
- The Best AWD Sports Cars to Buy Used in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- The 9 Most-Reliable Toyotas To Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars
- Let the Fun Begin: Here are the Best Used Convertible Cars in 2021
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More