Used Dodge Dakota for Sale in San Francisco, CA
99 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
There aren't many cities in California quite like San Francisco. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. However, when you want to discover more of California, you'll need solid vehicle. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
You already know what you want, and that's a Dodge Dakota. It has everything you're seeking in an automobile—modern styling, quality, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Dodge, a brand you respect. A new Dodge Dakota is just a bit above your budget. There's a better way to buy a used car, and Shift has it.
Shift—how we do business
We hear you and we have a solution. We can put you in the driver's seat without breaking the bank. We start with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not one auto leaves our lots without acing Shift's check-lists. Plus, to ensure that you get a fair price, we regularly track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Dodge models. Sit back and relax knowing your pre-owned Dodge is ready to drive, and we give you all the essential paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports. You can rest easy knowing we and your Dodge are on the up and up.
More about your Dodge Dakota
Dodge started in 1914 and soon became of America's most celebrated brands. The company has produced several iconic vehicles like the muscle-bound Dodge Charger in the '60s and the super sports car of the '90s, the Viper. However, it may have been the introduction of the Dodge Caravan in the '80s that changed the industry the most and lead to a new segment of vehicle body styles—the minivan. Today, Dodge's lineup is limited, but filled with vehicles that feature powerful engines with performance tuning.
The Dodge Dakota features a 5L engine that generates a respectable 302hp. This model gets 16mpg city and 20mpg expressway. The Dodge Dakota comes in a variety body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - standard bed, and regular cab pickup - long bed. With the number of sunny days in Dodge, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Buy a pre-owned Dodge Dakota today
Frequently Asked Questions about the Dodge Dakota
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mercedes-Benz AMG C 450 for Sale in Livermore, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLS 550 for Sale in Mcminnville, OR
- Used Cadillac ELR for Sale in Riverside, CA
- Used Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Wilmington, CA
- Used Volkswagen for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Lexus LS 460 for Sale in Novato, CA
- Used Chevrolet Spark for Sale in Gonzales, TX
- Used Porsche Cayenne for Sale in Oceanside, CA
Browse by location
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- Let the Fun Begin: Here are the Best Used Convertible Cars in 2021
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?
- A Guide to Green-Energy Cars
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?