Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in San Francisco, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about San Francisco that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in California, but none like San Francisco. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Any fun trip begins with a dependable ride. Too bad your car isn't looking or working too good these days.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around San Francisco in is a Cadillac DTS. It's got almost everything you are seeking in a car—attractive design, smooth ride, and horsepower. And it's a Cadillac, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new DTS is way out of your budget. However, there's a better option.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We want to buckle you behind the wheel of a pre-owned DTS without maxing out your cards. We regularly follow millions of data points on current prices for related San Francisco, CA used DTS models to make sure that you get a great sticker price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used vehicles means your receiving a quality ride. Not a single car rolls off our lots without passing our examinations. You can rest easy knowing your Cadillac DTS is road-ready. Plus, you'll get access to all the vehicle history reports and ownership info.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Cadillac DTS
Owned by General Motors, Cadillac is one of the most recognized luxury car makers in the world. Cadillac built its reputation on creating vehicles with excellent craftsmanship and innovations. Cadillac was one of the first to introduce V-8 engines, magnetic ride control, and climate control. Today's Cadillacs continue to offer excellent craftsmanship and luxurious amenities, as well as a full lineup of body styles.
Cadillac DTS has a 292hp, 5L engine. This model gets 15mpg city and 23mpg highway. The Cadillac DTS comes in a variety body styles such as convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility. With the amount of sunny days in Cadillac, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Don't miss out on your Cadillac DTS
You don't have to pay through the nose for a solid car. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from bumper to bumper and provide all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Cadillac for you, you get seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. With competitive rates, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Cadillac models, we put the joy back into finding the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in San Marcos, TX
Browse by location
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Game On, Honda CR-V vs. Mazda CX-5: Which One Wins?
- What's a Good Gas Mileage for a Car?
- How Much Does A Used Tesla Cost?
- How Much is A Used Camaro?
- How Much is a Used Tesla Model X