Used BMW X3 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
28 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as San Francisco as possible. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is practically begging you to explore the outdoors as much as possible. However, if you want to see it all, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You've had your eye on a BMW X3 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you're looking for in a car—attractive styling, quality, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by BMW, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new BMW X3. However, there's a better way.
The only way to buy a used car
We'd love to set you up with a BMW X3 in San Francisco at a price you can afford. We continually follow millions of data points on current prices for related BMW X3 models to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned X3 that has gone through our demanding 150-point inspection. No vehicle leaves our lots unless they satisfy our inspections. You'll get peace of mind knowing your vehicle is ready for San Francisco, plus you can access your BMW's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned BMW X3
BMW is one of Germany's most recognized brands that specializes in creating luxury automobiles that are fine-tuned like race cars. The company's slogan is "The Ultimate Driving Machine" and few people that ever sat behind the wheel of one would disagree. The company, throughout the years, pioneered many technologies used today, such as turbocharged engines and advanced electronics. With family-friendly wagons, stately sedans, sporty coupes, and luxurious SUVs, the German automaker currently has a diverse lineup. Whichever BMW you choose, you most likely will describe it as sheer driving pleasure.
The BMW X3 features a 3L engine that generates an impressive 382hp. You can expect around 27mpg in and around town and about 34mpg on the freeway. The X3 is available in several body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With the number of sunny days in BMW, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Buy a Used BMW X3 in San Francisco, CA today
Frequently Asked Questions about the BMW X3
Browse by popular searches
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in San Clemente, CA
Browse by location
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- How Much Is An Audi A4?
- Honda Accord versus Toyota Camry: The Info You Need to Make the Right Choice
- How Long Is A Chevrolet Suburban
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?
- Does Car Insurance Cover Repairs?
- How Much Is a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? Reviews & Specs
- Glossary of Automotive Terms