Used Audi RS 5 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
While you love your city, what really gets you excited for the weekends is that there's an entire state waiting for you to explore. California is the ideal, relaxed West Coast lifestyle, and you're here to see everything you can. You can imagine strolling the Venice Beach Boardwalk, seeing wildlife at the San Diego Zoo, or getting some rest and relaxation in Big Sur. But to do so, you're going to need a good car.
You've had your eye on an Audi RS 5 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got everything you're seeking in a car—updated styling, handling, and power. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. A new Audi RS 5 is just a bit above your budget. If only there were a way to get the RS 5 you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to match you with a RS 5 in San Francisco at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We constantly check millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Audi RS 5 models to ensure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used cars means you'll be getting a great car at a great price. Not one auto drives off our lots without acing our examinations. You can rest easy knowing your Audi RS 5 is ready for the road. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your RS 5's history report and ownership information.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Audi RS 5
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The company continued to have success, especially in the 2000s with models like the sprightly TT Roadster and luxury sedans like the A4 and A6. Today's Audi continue to a mainstay in the luxury market. The automaker has a full inventory with everything from refined SUVs to well-appointed sedans.
The Audi RS 5 features a 4L engine that produces an impressive 450hp. You can expect around 23mpg on the freeway and 16mpg in and around town. The RS 5 is available in several configurations like convertible, sedan, sport utility, and station wagon. With the number of sunny days in Audi, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Don't miss out on your Audi RS 5
When you are ready to buy the Audi RS 5, don't waste hours exploring used lots all over San Francisco or searching the internet for a great rate. Just cruise on over to Shift. You'll get the car you want at a reasonable price. Feel free to compare the RS 5 to other models of Audi to make sure that's the vehicle you have been waiting for. Take Shift for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi S7 for Sale in Oregon City, OR
- Used Ford Escape for Sale in Palm Desert, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz SL 63 for Sale in Lebanon, OR
- Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale in Healdsburg, CA
- Used Nissan Frontier for Sale in Carson, CA
- Used BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in West Hollywood, CA
- Used BMW i3 for Sale in Lakewood, CA
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in Merced, CA
Browse by location
- The 9 Most-Reliable Toyotas To Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It