Used Audi RS 4 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in California quite like San Francisco. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of California has to offer. Any epic trip begins with a dependable set of wheels. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
You already know what you want, and that's a RS 4 by Audi. It has almost everything you want in an automobile—modern design, smooth ride, and plenty of power. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new RS 4 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
It all begins with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No vehicle drives off our property without passing Shift's check-lists. To assure that you receive a great rate, we continually track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Audi models. You'll be able to relax knowing that your Audi is ready for you and that you got a great deal.
Audi RS 4—what to know
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. The company made a splash in the 1980s with its all-wheel-drive sports coupe, the Quattro. The German automaker had a few up and down years, but the 2000s saw it revving back up again with popular models like the TT roadster and A4 and A6 premium sedans. Today's Audi continue to a mainstay in the luxury market. The automaker has a full inventory with everything from refined SUVs to well-appointed sedans.
The Audi RS 4 features a 4L engine that provides a respectable 420hp. You can expect around 20mpg on the expressway and 13mpg in and around town. The Audi RS 4 is available in numerous body types like convertible, sedan, sport utility, and station wagon. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Don't miss out on your Audi RS 4
You don't have to pay through the nose for a great car. We make sure all Audi RS 4s are inspected from headlights to taillights and give you all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you get a week from your purchase date to return it. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, finding the Audi vehicle you've always wanted has never been easier. Contact Shift today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Cadillac CTS for Sale in Salinas, CA
- Used Chrysler 200 for Sale in Valencia, CA
- Used Lexus RC 350 for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 for Sale in Bakersfield, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in Bellingham, WA
- Used Volvo XC90 for Sale in Orland, CA
- Used Jaguar F-TYPE for Sale in El Centro, CA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Palm Desert, CA
Browse by location
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- Getting an Auto Loan Pre-Approval: Benefits and How to Have It
- 8 Best Used 8-Passenger Vehicle You Can Buy For Your Family’s Comfort in 2021
- The Ultimate Ford Mustang Review: Prices, Pictures & Specs
- Here’s How To Check a VIN Number
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work