Used Audi RS 3 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, San Francisco, CA is your town. But you know there's a lot more beyond the confines of your city. California is the essential, laid-back West Coast lifestyle, and you're ready to explore it all. You can imagine strolling the Venice Beach Boardwalk, seeing sea life at Monterey Bay Aquarium, or getting some rest and relaxation in Big Sur. However, to do everything you want, you'll need a great ride.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around San Francisco in is an Audi RS 3. It's got just about everything you are searching for in a vehicle—updated styling, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Audi, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Audi RS 3. What if you could get practically everything you're wanting in an Audi RS 3, but without paying full price?
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, we want to buckle you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned RS 3 without blowing your budget. We constantly track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable San Francisco, CA pre-owned Audi RS 3 to make sure that you get a reasonable rate. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means your buying a top-notch set of wheels. Not one car rolls off our lots unless they satisfy our inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your Audi RS 3 is road-ready. Plus, you'll have access to all the vehicle ownership and history information.
Audi RS 3—what to know
The high-end German car maker, Audi, has been around since 1910, but became part of the larger Volkswagen Group in the early 1960s. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The company continued to have success, especially in the 2000s with models like the sprightly TT Roadster and luxury sedans like the A4 and A6. Today, Audi continues its success in the luxury market by offering a variety of vehicles that impressively combine premium styling with sport-oriented handling and performance.
The Audi RS 3 features a 3L engine that produces a respectable 400hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Audi RS 3 typically gets 19mpg in the city and about 28mpg on the highway. The Audi RS 3 comes in numerous configurations such as convertible, sedan, sport utility, and station wagon. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Don't miss out on your Audi RS 3
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Cadillac SUV for Sale in San Gabriel Valley, CA
- Used Ford Focus for Sale in Santa Cruz, CA
- Used Volkswagen Routan for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GL 550 for Sale in San Gabriel Valley, CA
- Used Audi A6 for Sale in Cibolo, TX
- Used BMW M3 for Sale in Northridge, CA
- Used Lexus RC F for Sale in Redwood City, CA
- Used Audi Q7 for Sale in Gresham, OR
Browse by location
- Honda vs. Toyota: Which One is Better and Why?
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- Here's What You Need To Know To Buy a Car With Cash
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About No-Money-Down Car Loans