Used Audi A7 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
5 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is begging you to explore it whenever possible. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
There's only one car for you and it's an A7 by Audi. It has just about everything you want in an automobile—modern design, quality, and great fuel economy. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new A7. However, there's a better option.
Shift—how we do business
We strive to set you up with an A7 in San Francisco at an affordable price. We regularly check hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for similar Audi models to ensure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned A7 that's been through our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle drives off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's checklists. You'll have peace of mind knowing your car is ready for San Francisco, plus you'll get your Audi's history and ownership information so you can see that your vehicle and Shift are on the up and up.
More about your Audi A7
The high-end German car maker, Audi, has been around since 1910, but became part of the larger Volkswagen Group in the early 1960s. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The company continued to have success, especially in the 2000s with models like the sprightly TT Roadster and luxury sedans like the A4 and A6. Today's Audi continue to a mainstay in the luxury market. The automaker has a full inventory with everything from refined SUVs to well-appointed sedans.
The Audi A7 features a 3L engine that provides a respectable 340hp. You can expect around 25mpg in and around town and about 38mpg on the expressway. The Audi A7 comes in a number of configurations such as convertible, sedan, sport utility, and station wagon. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Buy a Pre-owned Audi A7 in San Francisco, CA today
We could be a tad biased, but we feel that we offer the best used buying experiences out there. We offer competitive pricing for every one of our pre-owned Audi A7s and give you all the information to decide. Plus, our 150-point inspection means your Audi is ready for the road once it's delivered. Competitive prices, a fabulous selection on A7s, and outstanding customer service? Check, check, and triple-check! today's.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Audi A7
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used Audi S7 for Sale in Van Nuys, CA
Browse by location
- The 8 Best Brands to Buy Used Cars From in 2021
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- A Full Review on Ford Escape