Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Harrisburg, OR
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Oregon quite like Harrisburg. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Naturally, venturing out means you'll need a trusty automobile. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
You already know what you want, and that's a Lotus Evora. It's got almost everything you want in an automobile—updated design, handling, and power. Plus, it's made by Lotus, a brand you respect. However, a new Lotus Evora is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
It all starts with our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not one car rolls off our lots without passing our examinations. To ensure that you receive a great sticker price, we regularly keep track of millions of points of data on current prices for related Evoras. You can rest easy knowing that your Lotus Evora is ready to drive all over Harrisburg and the rest of Oregon and that you got a great deal.
Lotus Evora—what to know
Lotus is a British automaker famed for its light-bodies sports cars that focus on performance and handling. The fiberglass Lotus Elite put the automaker on the map in 1950. During the 1960s, the Elan was the first commercially produced roadster. After a few lean years, Lotus produced the Elise in 1996 which helped the company come roaring back. Today, Lotus offers only a few models at a time, but they all have the company's signature light bodies and super handling.
The Lotus Evora features a 4L engine that produces an exceptional 345hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Lotus Evora typically gets 27mpg on the expressway and 18mpg in and around town. The Evora comes in several configurations such as convertible and sedan.
Purchase a Pre-owned Lotus Evora before it's too late
At Shift, have the used Evora you want and at a competitive price. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and send along all the vehicle's history reports. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you get a week from your purchase date to return it. With a no-haggling and no-pressure process, getting the Lotus Evora you've always wanted has never been easier. Don't let that Lotus you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Montana
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Pennsylvania
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Sheridan, OR
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Gresham, OR
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Eugene, OR
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Aurora, OR
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Mcminnville, OR
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in The Dalles, OR
Browse by location
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- The Best Electric Cars to Buy Used in 2021
- Which One is Better? A Mercedes or a BMW? Find Out Here
- BMW X1 Models, Review, Price and Specs
- Selling a Car Without a Title in Four Steps
- What's The Real Price Of A Ford Mustang in 2021? [Reviews and Photos]
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers