Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Gladstone, OR
Other cars you might like
Gladstone, OR isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The Beaver State is a nature lover's dream! With the Cape Lookout State Park and Haystack Rock within reach, you'll need a good pair of hiking shoes and an a solid set of wheels if you plan to travel down all the Oregon trails.
For you only one car will do—a Ford EcoSport. It's got almost everything you are searching for in an automobile—attractive styling, quality, and a focus on safety. Plus, it's made by Ford, a brand you respect. A new EcoSport is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
We love setting up people, like you, with a pre-owned Ford they're going to love. It all starts with our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle rolls off our property without passing Shift's inspections. To ensure that you receive a fair price, we continually monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for similar Ford EcoSport models. You can rest easy knowing that your car is ready for action and that you got a great price on your Ford.
Ford EcoSport—what to know
For more than 100 years, Ford Motor Company has been selling automobiles for the U.S. and global markets. Ford is one of the Big Three auto manufactures and has attracted loyalists whose first and last automobile is always a Ford. The company is famous for its F-Series trucks and for iconic automobiles like the Mustang.
Ford EcoSport has a 166hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 29mpg on the expressway and 27mpg in the city. The Ford EcoSport is available in a variety configurations like cargo, convertible, crew cab chassis-cab, and crew cab pickup.
Buy a Used Ford EcoSport in Gladstone, OR today
At Shift, have the used Ford EcoSport you've been seeking and at a wallet-friendly price. We inspect all our Fords from headlights to taillights to make sure they are ready for the road and give you all the vehicle's history reports. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Ford for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With competitive rates, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Ford EcoSports, we put the joy back into finding the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Virginia
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Washington
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Arizona
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Tennessee
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Sandy, OR
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Eugene, OR
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Aurora, OR
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Camp Pendleton, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Tired Of Cramped Car Rides? These Are the 7 Best Used Cars For Tall Drivers
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- Honda Odyssey vs. Toyota Sienna: Which Minivan Has the Best Features?
- The 5 Cheapest States for Car Insurance
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?