Used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for Sale in Corvallis, OR
5 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Oregon, but none quite like Corvallis. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Of course, venturing out means you'll need a trusty automobile. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. It has everything you want in an automobile—contemporary styling, workmanship, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Hyundai, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, we seek to buckle you in the driver's seat of a used Santa Fe Sport without maxing out your cards. We constantly monitor millions of data points on current prices for comparable Corvallis, OR used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport to make sure that you receive a reasonable rate. you'll get a used that has aced our thorough 150-point inspection. Not a single car drives off our lots without passing our inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your Santa Fe Sport is ready to drive. Plus, you'll get access to your Hyundai's vehicle ownership and history information.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport—what to know
Hyundai, a Korean automaker, was established in 1960 but didn't make its way stateside until 1986 with the subcompact Excel model. Today, Hyundai has a full and diverse lineup including hybrid models.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport has a 264hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport typically gets 28mpg on the freeway and 21mpg in and around town. The Santa Fe Sport is available in a variety body types such as hatchback, mini-van, passenger, and sedan.
Don't miss out on your Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
You don't have to pay top dollar for a reliable Santa Fe Sport. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from headlights to taillights and provide all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Hyundai for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. With a no-haggling and no-pressure process, having the Hyundai model you want has never been easier. The next time you're on the road in Corvallis, make sure its in a Hyundai.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for Sale in Oregon
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for Sale in Wyoming
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for Sale in Idaho
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for Sale in Mississippi
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for Sale in Vista, CA
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for Sale in Salem, OR
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for Sale in Dundee, OR
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Corvallis, OR
Browse by location
- How Much is a Nissan Rogue? Models, Price and Reviews
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- How to Get a Car Loan in Four Steps
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- The 9 Top Rated Used Midsize SUVs: The Only Midsize SUV Reviews You’ll Need
- The Best Electric Cars to Buy Used in 2021
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?