Used Ford Fusion Hybrid for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Los Angeles is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Los Angeles as possible. With 284 sunny days a year and summer temps around 77 degrees, your city is begging you to explore all it has to offer as much as possible. However, if you plan to check out the best spots, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You've had your eye on a Ford Fusion Hybrid for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got almost everything you want in a vehicle—updated styling, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Ford, a brand you respect. A new Fusion Hybrid is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a Fusion Hybrid in Los Angeles at an affordable price. We continuously track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Ford Fusion Hybrids to ensure we are offering a competitive price. You'll get a used Ford Fusion Hybrid that has received our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one car drives off our lots without passing our check-lists. You can rest easy knowing your car is ready to drive, plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your Fusion Hybrid are on the up and up.
More about Los Angeles, CA pre-owned Ford Fusion Hybrids
Chances are, if someone were to ask you to name an American automaker, your first response would be Ford. The Ford Motor Company has been selling automobiles worldwide for over a century. Ford is one of the Big Three auto manufactures and has attracted loyalists whose first and last automobile is always a Ford. The automaker has no shortage of iconic vehicles. Ford is known for their rugged, do-anything F-Series trucks, as well as the Mustang, which may be one of the most famous American vehicles of all time.
Ford Fusion Hybrid has a 188hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 43mpg in and around town and about 41mpg on the highway. The Ford Fusion Hybrid comes in numerous body types such as cargo, convertible, crew cab chassis-cab, and crew cab pickup. With so many sunny days per year in Los Angeles, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Get your used Ford Fusion Hybrid in Los Angeles, CA before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford Fusion for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
- Used Ford Fusion Energi for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
- Used Ford Sedan for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
- Used Ford Fusion Hybrid for Sale in Dublin, CA
- Used Ford Fusion Hybrid for Sale in Northridge, CA
- Used Ford Fusion Hybrid for Sale in Oxnard, CA
- Used Ford Fusion Hybrid for Sale in Rocklin, CA
- Used Ford Fusion Hybrid for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
Browse by location
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- What's the Average Monthly Car Payment? Find Out Here
- Ford Focus: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- The Best Used Trucks To Buy On A Budget
- All About BMW 3 Series: Why Should You Get this Car
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More