Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Yucaipa, CA
8 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like Woodland. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Any amazing trip starts with a great vehicle. Unfortunately, your ride isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
You already know what you want, and that's a Cadenza by Kia. It's got everything you want in an automobile—updated styling, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. However, a new Kia Cadenza is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a Kia Cadenza in Woodland at an affordable price. We continually keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Kia Cadenzas to ensure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used vehicles means you'll be getting a sweet car at a good price. Not a single auto leaves our property without passing Shift's inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your Kia is ready for the road, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your car are on the up and up.
More about Woodland, CA used Kia Cadenza
Kia is a Southern Korean automaker known for producing affordably priced vehicles with contemporary styling. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia rolled out new models later in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. In 1998, Kia joined fellow Korean automaker, Hyundai. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
Kia Cadenza has a 293hp, 3L engine. This model gets 20mpg city and 28mpg freeway. The Kia Cadenza is available in a number of body styles like mini-van, passenger, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Kia Cadenza
We have the pre-owned Kia Cadenza you've been looking for and at a competitive rate. We inspect all our Kias from top to bottom to make sure they are ready for duty and send along all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you have a week from the purchase date to return it. With competitive prices, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Kia Cadenzas, we put the fun back into obtaining the car you've dreamed of driving all around Sacramento - Arden - Arcade - Roseville. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Kia in Woodland, CA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Bellevue, WA
- Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Bloomington, CA
- Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Corona, CA
- Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Downey, CA
- Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Orange, CA
- Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Berkeley, CA
- Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Fremont, CA
Browse by location
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- Jeep Cherokee vs Grand Cherokee: Which Model Is Right For You?
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About No-Money-Down Car Loans
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks