Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Watsonville, CA
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like Watsonville. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. Any amazing journey begins with a reliable ride. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
You already know what you want, and that's a CX-30 by Mazda. It has almost everything you are seeking in a car—modern design, handling, and fuel economy. And it's a Mazda, a brand you've always trusted. But a Mazda CX-30 is beyond your means. What if you could get just about everything you're looking for in a Mazda CX-30, but without paying full sticker price?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to set you up with a CX-30 in Watsonville at an affordable price. We continuously follow millions of data points on current and past prices for comparable CX-30s to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. you'll get a quality used CX-30 that's received our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our lots without acing our examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your car can handle the highway, plus you'll receive your Mazda's history and ownership info so you can see that your CX-30 and Shift are on the up and up.
More about Watsonville, CA pre-owned Mazda CX-30s
Mazda, a Japanese automaker, is known for making affordable vehicles with top-notch performance. The company began selling vehicles in the United States in the 1970s with the RX-2, RX-3, and RX-4. Mazda were immediately popular thanks to their wallet-friendly price and sporty suspensions. However, it was in 1990 when consumers started to take notice when the company produced the Mazda Miata. Today, Mazda has a diverse lineup of midsize sedans, SUVs, and crossovers. They all still have Mazda's winning formula which is affordable cars that are fun to drive.
Mazda CX-30 has a 186hp, 3L engine. This model gets 25mpg city and 33mpg highway. The CX-30 comes in a number of body styles like sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - short bed, passenger, and mini-van. A convertible could be a fun option since Watsonville has so many sunny days a year.
Buy a Used Mazda CX-30 in Watsonville, CA today
Frequently Asked Questions
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Woodbridge, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Sonoma, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Downey, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Concord, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Brentwood, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Lincoln, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Tustin, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Van Nuys, CA
Browse by location
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- The Best and Cheapest Small AWD Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You
- How Much Is An Audi A4?
- Down Payment For a Used Car: What Is It and How Much Should It Be
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage