Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Ventura, CA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Ventura is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Ventura as possible. With 272 sunny days a year and summer temps around 74¬∞, your city is begging you to explore it whenever possible. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Ventura, CA.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a Toyota 86. It has just about everything you want in an automobile—contemporary design, smooth ride, and fuel economy. And it's a Toyota, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Toyota 86 is way out of your budget. However, there is a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
It all begins with our thorough inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car drives off our lots unless they pass Shift's examinations. To ensure that you receive a competitive sticker price, we constantly monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related 86s. You'll be able to relax knowing that your Toyota 86 is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
Toyota 86—what to know
Toyota has a well-earned reputation for producing vehicles that are trustworthy, safe, and offer great value at a reasonable price. Being consistent hasn't kept Toyota from pioneering new categories. Toyota was one of the first to create a popular gas-electric hybrid model with the Prius. Toyota.
Toyota 86 has a 205hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 32mpg on the freeway and 24mpg in and around town. The 86 is available in a variety configurations such as cargo, convertible, crew cab pickup - long bed, and crew cab pickup - short bed. With the number of sunny days in Toyota, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Get your used Toyota 86 in Ventura, CA before it's gone
We strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a used Toyota 86, yet still give you a solid car at a competitive rate. We'll even process all the essential paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and Department of Motor Vehicles forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Toyota 86 is ready for action when we deliver it to you. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality 86s, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with an 86.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Inglewood, CA
- Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Pomona, CA
- Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Vista, CA
- Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Fullerton, CA
- Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Stockton, CA
- Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Palmdale, CA
- Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Valencia, CA
- Used Toyota 86 for Sale in La Mesa, CA
Browse by location
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- The Ultimate Comparison Between a Camaro and a Mustang
- The Top 6 Safest Cars To Buy Used Right Now
- Glossary of Automotive Terms
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- Confused About How Much Credit You Need to Buy a Car? Find Out Here
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021