Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Vallejo, CA
16 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like Vallejo. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of California has to offer. Any amazing trip starts with a great set of wheels. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
You've had your eye on a Subaru Impreza for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got almost everything you are looking for in a vehicle—updated design, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Subaru, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to match you with a Subaru Impreza in Vallejo at an affordable price. We continuously track millions of data points on current and past prices for related Imprezas to ensure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means you'll be getting a quality car at a good price. Not a single car drives off our property unless they satisfy our inspections. You'll have peace of mind knowing your Impreza can handle the highway, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your Impreza are on the up and up.
Subaru Impreza—what to know
Subaru is a Japanese automobile brand that's renowned for its focus on safety and all-wheel drive. Subaru began in 1950 and produced its first four-cylinder vehicle, the P-1, in 1954. The carmaker gained popularity in the 1970s by making the GL, which was one of the first cars to provide 4WD, a drive train usually only on heavy-duty off-road vehicles. Subaru continued to make a name for itself in the 90s with the Outback model, which was praised for offering utility with a dash of performance. Today, Subaru's lineup includes everything from compact trucks to large SUVs to high-performance cars like the WRX. If you are searching for a car that combines key safety features with off-road handling, you can't do much better than a used Subaru.
Subaru Impreza has a 152hp, 2L engine. This model gets 28mpg city and 38mpg expressway. The Impreza comes in numerous body styles like station wagon, sport utility, and sedan.
Get your used Subaru Impreza in Vallejo, CA before it's gone
You don't have to pay a pretty penny for a reliable Subaru. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from top to bottom and give you all the vehicle's history reports. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Subaru for you, you get seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. With great rates, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Subaru Imprezas, we put the excitement back into finding the car you've dreamed of driving all around Vallejo. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Subaru in Vallejo, California!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Waco, TX
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Greenwood, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Riverside, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Corona, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Hawthorne, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Oceanside, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Healdsburg, CA
- Used Subaru for Sale in Chatsworth, CA
Browse by location
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- Tired Of Cramped Car Rides? These Are the 7 Best Used Cars For Tall Drivers
- The Best Manual Cars To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- The 9 Top Rated Used Midsize SUVs: The Only Midsize SUV Reviews You’ll Need