Used Kia Forte for Sale in Vallejo, CA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like Vallejo. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Any fantastic journey begins with a great automobile. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
For you only one car will do—a Kia Forte. It has everything you are searching for in an automobile—contemporary styling, quality, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there is a better option.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a Forte in Vallejo at an affordable price. We continually follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for related Kias to ensure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used vehicles means you'll be getting a quality car at a terrific price. No car drives off our lots without passing our examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your vehicle is ready for Vallejo. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your vehicle's history report and ownership information.
More about Vallejo, CA pre-owned Kia Fortes
Kia, a Korean automaker, is known for making cars that are both affordable and stylish. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia rolled out new models later in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Hyundai in 1998, which helped both companies improve their reliability and quality. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
Kia Forte has a 201hp, 2L engine. This model gets 31mpg city and 41mpg freeway. The Kia Forte comes in numerous configurations such as mini-van, passenger, sedan, and sport utility.
Purchase a pre-owned Kia Forte today
We want to remove all the hassle out of buying a used Forte, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll process all the required paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and DMV forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Kia Forte is ready for action when we deliver it to you. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Kia Fortes, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Kia Forte.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Martinez, CA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Turlock, CA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Tracy, CA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Rocklin, CA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Petaluma, CA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Palmdale, CA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Gardena, CA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Santa Clara, CA
Browse by location
- How Much is A Used Camaro?
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- The Best AWD Sports Cars to Buy Used in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them