Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Santee, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Santee isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need a great set of wheels. As great as Santee, CA, you know there's plenty more to explore.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Santee in is a FIAT 500c. It's got just about everything you are seeking in an automobile—attractive styling, handling, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by FIAT, a brand you respect. However, a new 500c is way out of your budget. What if there was a way for you to get a FIAT 500c that checked everything off your must-have list without breaking the bank?
The only way to buy a used car
We'd love to set you up with a FIAT 500c in Santee at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We constantly keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable 500cs to make sure we are offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality used FIAT 500c that's received our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle leaves our property unless they pass our examinations. You can rest easy knowing your FIAT 500c is road-ready, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your vehicle are on the up and up.
FIAT 500c—what to know
Italian automaker, FIAT, was founded in 1899. FIAT began making race cars where they also started refining their design chops. During the 1950s, the 500 model was the car of choice for most?f Italy. The company had up and down years and eventually left the American market in the early 1980s. When FIAT bought Chrysler in 2009 they introduced their spunky 500 model to the American market. FIAT continues to produce the 500, but expanded its lineup to include electric options and larger cars like the 500L.
FIAT 500c has a 160hp, 1L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the FIAT 500c typically gets 31mpg in the city and about 40mpg on the freeway. The 500c comes in numerous body types like sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With the number of sunny days in FIAT, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Buy a Pre-owned FIAT 500c in Santee, CA today
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Corona, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Woodbridge, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Calexico, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Watsonville, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Healdsburg, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Oxnard, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Beaumont, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Browse by location
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Tired Of Cramped Car Rides? These Are the 7 Best Used Cars For Tall Drivers
- Car Insurance Fraud: What It Is & How To Avoid It
- Down Payment For a Used Car: What Is It and How Much Should It Be
- Check Your Honda: Decoding Its VIN