Used Scion iA for Sale in Redlands, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like Redlands. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. Any fantastic journey starts with a faithful car. Unfortunately, your ride isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a Scion iA. It has almost everything you're searching for in a car—modern styling, smooth ride, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Scion, a brand you respect. However, a new Scion iA is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, we want to buckle you behind the wheel of a used Scion iA without maxing out your cards. We regularly monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Redlands, CA pre-owned Scion iA to ensure that you get a fair sticker price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means your buying a quality ride. Not a single auto leaves our lots unless they pass our examinations. You'll get peace of mind knowing your Scion iA has the green light. Plus, we provide all the necessary paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you can be at ease knowing that we and your Scion are on the up and up.
More about the Scion iA
Scion, a Toyota brand, was launched in 2004 to capture the minds and wallets of young car buyers. For many in their targeted demographic, a Scion might be their first vehicle. The xA compact sedan and the boxy but lovable xB mini-wagon were immediate hits with young buyers looking for a fun, quality set of wheels. The brand had only one trim, but endless customization options. Although popular with younger consumers, by 2016, Toyota decided to discontinue the Scion brand.
Scion iA has a 106hp, 2L engine. The Scion iA gets 33mpg city and 42mpg freeway. The Scion iA comes in numerous configurations such as sedan and station wagon.
Purchase a pre-owned Scion iA today
At Shift, we want to take all the hassle out of buying a used Scion iA, yet still give you a great car at a competitive rate. We'll handle all the required paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and DMV forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your iA is ready to drive when we deliver it to you. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Scion iAs, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Monterey, CA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Gardena, CA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Waterford, CA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Reseda, CA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Jackson, CA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Livermore, CA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Lincoln, CA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Clayton, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Does a Ford F-150 Weigh?
- Toyota Camry Review: Price, Models, Reliability and More
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- Confused About How Much Credit You Need to Buy a Car? Find Out Here
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Here's How to Sell Your Car in Four Steps