Used Audi S3 for Sale in Orland, CA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Orland isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best place to grab a coffee and which restaurants are the place to be. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need a trustworthy vehicle. As great as Orland, CA, you know there is a lot more to see.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Orland in is an Audi S3. It has just about everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary styling, quality, and fuel economy. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there's a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, we seek to buckle you behind the wheel of a pre-owned Audi S3 without breaking the bank. We continually keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Orland pre-owned Audi S3 to ensure that you get a reasonable sticker price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used vehicles means your buying a top-notch ride. Not one car rolls off our property without passing Shift's check-lists. You can rest easy knowing your S3 is ready to drive. Plus, you'll receive all the paperwork, like ownership records and vehicle history information.
Audi S3—what to know
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The company continued to have success, especially in the 2000s with models like the sprightly TT Roadster and luxury sedans like the A4 and A6. Today, Audi continues its success in the luxury market by offering a variety of vehicles that impressively combine premium styling with sport-oriented handling and performance.
Audi S3 has a 292hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 31mpg on the freeway and 23mpg in the city. The S3 is available in a number of body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in Orland, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Purchase a pre-owned Audi S3 today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Lodi, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Pleasanton, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Venice, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Atherton, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Berkeley, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Glendora, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in West Hollywood, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in West Covina, CA
Browse by location
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- The 8 Best Brands to Buy Used Cars From in 2021
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- How Much Should You Spend on a Car? A Guide to Using Your Savings Wisely
- Everything BMW X5: What's Good About It?
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness