Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Orange, CA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Orange is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and taking the town on. With 277 sunny days a year and summer temps around 83¬∞, your city is practically begging you to explore all it offers whenever possible. However, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's an ES 300h by Lexus. It's got everything you're looking for in an automobile—contemporary design, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a Lexus, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new ES 300h is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to set you up with a Lexus ES 300h in Orange at an affordable price. We constantly check millions of data points on current prices for related ES 300hs to make sure we're offering a competitive price. you'll get a pre-owned Lexus ES 300h that has received our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our lots unless they satisfy our examinations. you'll get peace of mind knowing your vehicle is ready for the road. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your ES 300h's history report and ownership information.
More about Orange, CA pre-owned Lexus ES 300hs
Lexis, owned by Toyota, is lauded for its stylish designs, well-appointed interiors, and reliability. The brand got its start in 1989 with Toyota's foray into the luxury car market The company's initial two cars, the ES 250 and the LS 400, were praised by critics for being less expensive than their European counterparts, but having the same level of luxury. Today, Lexus continues to produce innovative and luxurious models, including hybrids. If you're searching for a luxury automobile that is also dependable, a pre-owned Lexus is hard to beat.
Lexus ES 300h has a 200hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 39mpg on the expressway and 40mpg in and around town. The Lexus ES 300h comes in a variety configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in Orange, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Get your used Lexus ES 300h in Orange, CA before it's gone
We could be a tad biased, but we believe we offer one of the best pre-owned purchasing experiences online. We have competitive pricing for every pre-owned Lexus ES 300hs and give you all the information you'll need to decide. Plus, our thorough 150-point inspection means your Lexus is ready for the road once it's delivered. Competitive prices, a fabulous selection on Lexuses, and outstanding customer service? Check, check, and double-check! today's.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Orange County, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Lafayette, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Goleta, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Placerville, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Ukiah, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Concord, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Elk Grove, CA
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in Orange County, CA
Browse by location
- Understanding How Uninsured Motorist Policies Work
- How Fast Is A Corvette?
- Looking for Cars and You’re Short? Here’s a list of the Best Options
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State
- How Much is a Subaru Forester?
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]