Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Marina, CA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Marina is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and painting the town red. With 261 sunny days a year and summer temps around 70¬∞, your city is practically begging you to explore the outdoors as much as possible. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Marina, CA.
You've had your eye on a Mitsubishi Outlander for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you are searching for in a car—modern design, handling, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Mitsubishi, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there is a better option.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to match you with a Mitsubishi Outlander in Marina at an affordable price. We continuously follow millions of data points on current prices for comparable Mitsubishis to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Outlander that has been through our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one auto drives off our property without passing Shift's examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your Outlander can handle the highway, plus you can access your Mitsubishi Outlander's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
More about your Mitsubishi Outlander
Mitsubishi, a Japanese-owned company, was established in 1870, but didn't start producing cars until decades later. The Model A, which debuted in 1917, was the company's first car. It wasn't until 1960 that the company produced automobiles at a larger scale. The company ultimately formed a partnership with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a diverse line up of affordable vehicles that includes sedans, crossovers, electric vehicles, and SUVs.
Mitsubishi Outlander has a 230hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mitsubishi Outlander typically gets 25mpg in and around town and about 31mpg on the freeway. The Mitsubishi Outlander is available in a number of body types such as convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and extended cab pickup - standard bed. With the amount of sunny days in Mitsubishi, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Get your used Mitsubishi Outlander in Marina, CA before it's gone
When you are ready to buy the Mitsubishi Outlander, don't spend time browsing used car lots all over Marina or cruising the web for the best rate. Just head to us. You'll get the automobile you want at a great rate. Feel free to compare the Outlander to any of other vehicles on our site to ensure it's the car you have your heart set on. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Marina Del Rey, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Orland, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Brentwood, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Auburn, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Westminster, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Lafayette, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Whittier, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Orange County, CA
Browse by location
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- Everything BMW X5: What's Good About It?