Used Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Madera, CA
12 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
Sure, Madera is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Madera as possible. With 264 sunny days per year in Madera, CA, this city is all about being out and about. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides Madera, CA.
For you only one car will do—a Hyundai Elantra. It has everything you want in an automobile—updated design, quality, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Hyundai, a brand you respect. However, a new Hyundai Elantra is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to match you with an Elantra in Madera at a price you can afford. We continuously follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for related Hyundai Elantras to make sure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means you'll be getting a quality car at a terrific price. No vehicle leaves our property without acing our inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your vehicle can handle the highway, plus you'll have access to your Hyundai's history and ownership information so you can see that your car and Shift are on the up and up.
Hyundai Elantra—what to know
Hyundai, a Korean automaker, was established in 1960 but didn't make its way stateside until 1986 with the subcompact Excel model. However, the company took a hit with a run of quality and reliability issues during the 1990s. Hyundai heard the critics and fixed the issue by producing a number of cars that high overall quality and reliability. Today, Hyundai's lineup includes everything from fuel-efficient subcompacts to SUVs.
Hyundai Elantra has a 201hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Hyundai Elantra generally gets 33mpg in the city and about 41mpg on the highway. The Hyundai Elantra comes in several body styles like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Get your used Hyundai Elantra in Madera, CA before it's gone
We strive to take all the hassle out of purchasing a pre-owned Elantra, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll process all the essential paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and Department of Motor Vehicles forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Elantra is ready for action when we drop it off at your home. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Hyundai Elantra you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Hyundai Elantra.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Corte Madera, CA
- Used Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Seaside, CA
- Used Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Lodi, CA
- Used Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Ontario, CA
- Used Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Oakdale, CA
- Used Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Goleta, CA
- Used Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Tracy, CA
- Used Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Newbury Park, CA
Browse by location
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- The Best and Cheapest Small AWD Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- Best Used Muscle Cars to Buy in 2021
- Supercharger vs. Turbo: Which One is Better for You?