Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Hawthorne, CA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Hawthorne is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Hawthorne as you can. With 282 sunny days a year and summer temps around 75¬∞, your city is practically begging you to explore all it has to offer whenever possible. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Hawthorne, CA.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Hawthorne in is a MINI Countryman. It has everything you want in a car—attractive design, quality, and fuel economy. And it's a MINI, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new MINI Countryman is way out of your budget. However, there is a better way.
The only way to buy a used car
It all starts with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No automobile leaves our lots without passing Shift's examinations. To assure that you get a fair price, we regularly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar MINIs. You can rest easy knowing that your car is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
MINI Countryman—what to know
There are a few cars on the road that are so small, yet make such a big statement like a MINI. MINI started n 1959 when the British Motor Company wanted to design a car that would excel in maneuvering the congested streets of a busy city. John Cooper, who was known for building F1 race cars, improved upon the original design by adding a more powerful engine and improving the suspension. MINI released the MINI Cooper soon after which was a major success. The MINI made its debut in the U.S. in 1962. However, shortly after, new emissions policies meant the MINI could no longer be imported. BMW bought the brand in 1994 and produced a new model in 2000 with the all-new MINI Cooper. Today, MINIs lineup includes a coupe, a roadster, a convertible, and even an SUV-inspired four-door model. Whichever used MINI you buy, rest assured that it will be lively, fun, and fit into the smallest of parking spots.
The MINI Countryman features a 2L engine that produces an exceptional 301hp. This model gets 26mpg city and 34mpg freeway. The MINI Countryman is available in a number of configurations such as convertible, sedan, and sport utility. With so many sunny days per year in Hawthorne, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Get your used MINI Countryman in Hawthorne, CA before it's gone
When you are longing for the MINI Countryman, don't waste hours exploring used lots all over Hawthorne or scouring the internet for the best deal. Just head to us. We'll get you the MINI Countryman you want at an affordable value. Feel free to compare the Countryman to MINI models to be sure it's the ride you have your heart set on. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Fremont, CA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Petaluma, CA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Hemet, CA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Concord, CA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Carmel, CA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Oakland, CA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Glendale, CA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Westlake Village, CA
Browse by location
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- Understanding How Uninsured Motorist Policies Work
- Allow Us to Explain Car Rebates: What They Are and How They Work
- Tesla Model 3: A Complete Guide on Features and Prices
- Which One is Better? A Mercedes or a BMW? Find Out Here
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks