Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Glendale, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
You've made Glendale, CA your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. California is the ideal, relaxed West Coast lifestyle, and you're here to see everything you can. You can imagine strolling the Venice Beach Boardwalk, seeing sea life at Monterey Bay Aquarium, or getting some rest and relaxation in Big Sur. However, to do everything you want, you'll need a great ride.
You've had your eye on a Mitsubishi Eclipse for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary styling, handling, and power. Plus, it's made by Mitsubishi, a brand you respect. A new Eclipse is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
We aim to place you behind the steering wheel of a used Eclipse without breaking the bank. We continually keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for related Glendale, CA pre-owned Eclipse to ensure that you get a reasonable sticker price. You'll get a pre-owned that has passed our scrupulous 150-point inspection. No vehicle drives off our lots unless they pass Shift's inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your Eclipse is ready for action. Plus, you'll receive all the paperwork, like ownership records and vehicle history information.
Mitsubishi Eclipse—what to know
Mitsubishi, a Japanese-owned company, was established in 1870, but didn't start producing cars until decades later. The Model A, which debuted in 1917, was the company's first car. It wasn't until the '60s that the company produced automobiles at a larger scale. The company ultimately formed a partnership with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a diverse line up of affordable vehicles that includes sedans, crossovers, electric vehicles, and SUVs.
Mitsubishi Eclipse has a 265hp, 4L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mitsubishi Eclipse generally gets 28mpg on the highway and 20mpg in the city. The Mitsubishi Eclipse comes in numerous configurations such as sport utility, sedan, extended cab pickup - standard bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and crew cab pickup - short bed. With so many sunny days per year in Glendale, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Get your used Mitsubishi Eclipse in Glendale, CA before it's gone
We might be a bit biased, but we believe Shift gives you the best pre-owned buying experiences out there. At Shift, we offer competitive pricing on all our pre-owned Mitsubishi Eclipses and give you all the information you'll need to make your decision. Plus, our top-to-bottom inspection means your vehicle is ready to drive once it's delivered. Have a vehicle to trade in or need financing to buy your pre-owned Eclipse? We can help you with that too. With competitive rates on Mitsubishi Eclipses and a no-pressure buying process, you got nothing to lose. Nothing, except for a great deal. today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Oakley, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Manteca, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Orland, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Valencia, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Waterford, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Lawndale, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Rocklin, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
Browse by location
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- How Much Is A Mercedes Benz? All You Need To Know About These Premium Vehicles
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- How Long Is A Chevrolet Suburban