Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Fullerton, CA
5 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in California quite like Fullerton. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. However, when you're ready to discover more of California and beyond, you'll need solid car. Too bad your ride isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Fullerton in is a Subaru XV Crosstrek. It has just about everything you want in a vehicle—modern styling, handling, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Subaru, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there's a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
At Shift, it all begins with our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single car drives off our property without passing our check-lists. To assure that you receive a fair sticker price, we constantly keep track of millions of data points on current prices for comparable Subarus. You can rest easy knowing that your Subaru is ready for you and that you got a great deal.
More about Fullerton, CA pre-owned Subaru XV Crosstreks
Subaru has been a favorite for families and outdoor enthusiast for years thanks to its commitment in producing safe and reliable cars that can handle some light off-roading. The company started in 1950, and by 1954 had produced its first car. The Japanese automaker began to be recognized in the 1970s by introducing the GL, which was one of the first cars to have 4WD, a technology typically only on specialized off-road vehicles. Subaru continued its success during the 1990s with the Outback model, which was praised for offering utility with a dash of performance. The Outback's success led Subaru to make similar models like the Forester. Today, Japanese automaker's lineup covers everything from small trucks to large SUVs to high-performance rides like the WRX..
Subaru XV Crosstrek has a 148hp, 2L engine. The Subaru XV Crosstrek gets 26mpg city and 34mpg expressway. The Subaru XV Crosstrek comes in numerous body types such as station wagon, sport utility, and sedan.
Purchase a Pre-owned Subaru XV Crosstrek before it's too late
We may be biased, but we believe we provide the best pre-owned vehicle purchasing experiences on the internet. We offer competitive rates for every pre-owned Subaru XV Crosstreks and make sure to provide all the information you'll need to make your decision. Plus, our thorough inspection means your Subaru is ready to hop on the highway. Competitive prices, a great selection on Subaru XV Crosstreks, and terrific customer service? Check, check, and check! today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Salinas, CA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Northridge, CA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Concord, CA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Richmond, CA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Fontana, CA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Livermore, CA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Thousand Oaks, CA
- Used Subaru for Sale in Fullerton, CA
Browse by location
- BMW X1 Models, Review, Price and Specs
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- How Much is a Nissan Rogue? Models, Price and Reviews
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Selling a Car Without a Title in Four Steps
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered