Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Folsom, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made Folsom, CA your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need an amazing ride. As great as Folsom, CA, you know there's a lot more to see and do.
For you only one car will do—a Mazda Mazda5. It's got just about everything you want in a car—updated styling, quality, and great safety features. And it's a Mazda, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Mazda5. What if there was a way for you to get a Mazda Mazda5 that marked everything off your list without breaking the bank?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to match you with a Mazda Mazda5 in Folsom at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We constantly track millions of data points on past and current prices for related Mazda Mazda5s to ensure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a terrific price. Not a single auto rolls off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your vehicle is ready for Folsom, plus you can access your Mazda's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
Mazda Mazda5—what to know
Mazda is known for vehicles that offer exhilarating performance in an affordable package. The company began selling vehicles in America in the 1970s with the RX-2, RX-3, and RX-4. Mazda were immediately popular thanks to their wallet-friendly price and sporty suspensions. However, it was in 1990 when consumers started to take notice when the company produced the Mazda Miata. Today, Mazda still ensures its vehicles are a blast to drive and engineers them to be as fuel-efficient as possible.
Mazda Mazda5 has a 157hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 22mpg in and around town and about 28mpg on the highway. The Mazda5 is available in a number of body types like sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - short bed, passenger, and mini-van. A convertible could be a fun option since Folsom has so many sunny days a year.
Purchase a pre-owned Mazda Mazda5 today
When you are aching for the Mazda Mazda5, don't spend hours checking out used dealers all over Folsom or searching the web for the best price. Just head to us. You'll get the vehicle you want at an affordable price. Feel free to compare the Mazda5 to hundreds of other cars on our site to be sure that's the ride you have your heart set on. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Connecticut
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Illinois
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Tustin, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Hesperia, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Murrieta, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Oxnard, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Lincoln, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Mission Viejo, CA
Browse by location
- 9 Best Used Cars For Road Trips: Invest On Your Memories
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- Tesla Model 3: A Complete Guide on Features and Prices
- The Best AWD Sports Cars to Buy Used in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- A Guide to Green-Energy Cars
- What Does Car Insurance Cover?
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs