Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in Davis, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there's an entire state that you haven't even explored. California is the classic, laid-back West Coast lifestyle, and you're ready to explore it all. You can imagine strolling the Venice Beach Boardwalk, seeing wildlife at the San Diego Zoo, or getting some rest and relaxation in Big Sur. But to do so, you're going to need a good car.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a Chrysler Crossfire. It has just about everything you want in a car—updated design, workmanship, and a focus on safety. And it's a Chrysler, a brand you've always trusted. A new Chrysler Crossfire is just a bit above your budget. What if you could get a Chrysler Crossfire that checked everything off your list without paying full price?
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No automobile drives off our lots unless they pass Shift's inspections. To ensure that you get a competitive price, we continuously follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Chryslers. You'll be able to rest easy knowing that your Crossfire is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
Chrysler Crossfire—what to know
Chrysler, considered one of the Big Three American automakers, was founded in 1925 in Detroit. In the 1940s, Chrysler saw its sales and reputation flourish as it became the number two automaker surpassing Ford. A decade later, Chrysler stepped on the gas of innovation with its famous Hemi engine and revered models like the Chrysler Town & Country. The company is now owned by Fiat. Chrysler has small lineup, but you can rest assured your model will have refined styling and premium features.
Chrysler Crossfire has a 215hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Chrysler Crossfire typically gets 19mpg in the city and about 25mpg on the freeway. The Crossfire comes in a number of configurations such as sport utility, sedan, passenger, mini-van, and convertible. With the amount of sunny days in Chrysler, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Get your used Chrysler Crossfire in Davis, CA before it's gone
You don't have to pay full price for a trustworthy Crossfire. We inspect all our Chryslers from inside and out to make sure they are ready for the road and give you all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you have seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Chrysler. Don't let that Chrysler you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in Atherton, CA
- Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in Martinez, CA
- Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in Reseda, CA
- Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in Merced, CA
- Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in Oakley, CA
- Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in Oakdale, CA
- Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in Tracy, CA
- Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in West Sacramento, CA
Browse by location
- How Much is a Used Tesla Model X
- Don't Let Anyone Fool You: Here's a Guide on What's a Good Mileage for a Used Car
- The 9 Cheapest Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?