Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Belmont, CA
16 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like Belmont. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. Of course, any good road trips begins with a great car. Too bad your ride isn't looking or working too good these days.
You've had your eye on a Subaru Impreza for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has just about everything you want in an automobile—contemporary styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Subaru, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Impreza. If only there were a way to get the Impreza you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—how we do business
We strive to match you with an Impreza in Belmont at an affordable price. We continuously monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Subaru Imprezas to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a used Impreza that's received our full 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our property unless they satisfy Shift's checklists. You can rest easy knowing your Impreza is green lit for action. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your car's history report and ownership information.
More about Belmont, CA pre-owned Subaru Imprezas
Subaru is a Japanese automobile brand that's renowned for its focus on safety and all-wheel drive. Subaru started in 1950, and by 1954 had produced its first car. The Japanese automaker became popular in the 1970s by presenting the GL, which was one of the first cars to provide 4WD, a technology usually only on specialized off-road vehicles. Subaru continued its success during the 90s with the Outback model, which was praised for offering utility with a dash of performance. The Outback's success led Subaru to make similar models like the Forester. Today, Subaru's lineup covers everything from small trucks to large SUVs to sporty vehicles like the WRX. If you are searching for a vehicle that combines essential safety features with off-road capabilities, you can't do much better than a pre-owned Subaru.
Subaru Impreza has a 152hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Subaru Impreza typically gets 38mpg on the highway and 28mpg in the city. The Subaru Impreza comes in a variety body styles like station wagon, sport utility, and sedan.
Purchase a Used Subaru Impreza before it's too late
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Jarrell, TX
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Saratoga, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Yucaipa, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Auburn, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Cypress, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Merced, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Villa Park, CA
Browse by location
- Kia vs. Hyundai: Differences and Similarities between Sister Brands
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Ford Ranger: Which Truck is the Right Choice?
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- How Much Should You Spend on a Car? A Guide to Using Your Savings Wisely
- How Much Does A Used Tesla Cost?