Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Bakersfield, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like Bakersfield. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Any fun journey starts with a great automobile. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Bakersfield in is a FIAT 500c. It has almost everything you want in an automobile—contemporary design, smooth ride, and fuel economy. And it's a FIAT, a brand you've always trusted The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new 500c. What if there was a way for you to get a FIAT 500c that checked all of your list without paying that new car price?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to set you up with a 500c in Bakersfield at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We constantly monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable FIAT 500cs to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used cars means you'll be getting a terrific car at a terrific price. Not a single auto rolls off our property without acing our inspections. You'll get peace of mind knowing your FIAT 500c is road-ready. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your vehicle's history report and ownership information.
FIAT 500c—what to know
Italian automaker, FIAT, was founded in 1899. The Italian automaker made a name for itself on the racetracks in its earlier years. During the 1950s, the 500 model was the car of choice for most?f Italy. The company had up and down years and eventually left the American market in the early 1980s. In 2009, FIAT brought over their 500 model, but updated for today's driver. FIAT continues to produce the 500, but expanded its lineup to include electric options and larger cars like the 500L.
FIAT 500c has a 160hp, 1L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the FIAT 500c typically gets 40mpg on the freeway and 31mpg in and around town. The FIAT 500c is available in a number of configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With the number of sunny days in FIAT, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Don't miss out on your FIAT 500c
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Irvine, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Westminster, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Martinez, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Jackson, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Oceanside, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Sunnyvale, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Gardena, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in Woodland Hills, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- How Much is A Used Camaro?
- Allow Us to Explain Car Rebates: What They Are and How They Work
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide