Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale
7 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Other cars you might like
Purchasing a new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid can be expensive, and you may not be able to get all the amenities you prefer within your budget. Plus, buying the most recent Toyota RAV4 Hybrid seldom provides you with extra benefits besides a somewhat modified body style. However, there is a more affordable and better way to buying the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid you have been imagining.
It all starts with our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one car leaves our property unless they pass our examinations. To assure that you receive a wallet-friendlier rate, we constantly keep track of millions of data points on current prices for comparable Toyota models. You can rest easy knowing that your vehicle is ready to drive and that you got a great deal.
Learn more about the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is a Japanese sport utility vehicle acclaimed for its exceptional safety features, approachable exterior styling, and dependability. All Toyota RAV4 Hybrids feature four doors. The Toyota RAV4 Hybrid features four different trims, giving you a few trims to choose from. Some of the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trims you can choose from are the LE Plus, Limited, SE, and XLE. It can be a hard decision picking so many unique trims. Decide what you want most in a driving experience. It could be a superior sound system, a stylish interior, or great fuel economy. Pick the trim that'll make you love owning a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.
About Toyota RAV4 Hybrid drive train and fuel economy
All Toyota RAV4 Hybrids are all-wheel drive (AWD). If you want good traction and handling on wet or snowy roads, then all-wheel drive is a solid option. Some all-wheel drive cars can take on some light-off roading, but they are nowhere as capable as a four-wheel drive vehicle.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid has a 194hp, 3L engine with automatic transmission. This model gets 34mpg city and 31mpg expressway. The Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is a gas-electric hybrid vehicle. When the engine is idle or running under a certain speed limit, the battery is used saving you fuel. Hybrids vehicles, like the RAV4 Hybrid, are great options if you do a lot of city driving or travel on congested highways. If you want the best fuel economy, you should opt for all-electric, plug-in electric, or electric/hybrid models of cars. Just be aware that these alternative fuel types are generally more expensive than gas or diesel models.
Safety features available on the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid has a variety of options that help keep you safe while on the road or if you're ever in an accident. You'll find safety features like:
- Stability and traction control
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Lane departure warning
- Automatic headlights
- Brake assist
- Cross-traffic alert
- Blindspot monitor
RAV4 Hybrid Amenities
We understand sometimes it's all about the amenities. The little things that enhance your driving experience and make you love your vehicle all the more. Extras are routinely reliant on which Toyota RAV4 Hybrid model you decide on. A few of the more popular amenities you'll receive on a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid are multi-zone A/C, adjustable lumbar, keyless entry, backup camera, Bluetooth connection, and more.
At Shift, we aim to remove all the stress out of car buying. There's no need to spend time visiting pre-owned lots all over town. With Shift, you can get the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid you want at an affordable rate. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Montana
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Kansas
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Vermont
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Pennsylvania
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Oregon
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Independence, OR
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Hillsboro, OR
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Sheridan, OR
Browse by location
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- BMW X3: All About Comfort and Practicality
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?