Used Ford Sedan for Sale
25 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
You've done your homework, peeped numerous ones in the neighborhood, and now you're sure. Your next car is a Ford sedan? You've been looking for that Goldilocks of cars—not too big and not too small. A sedan has your name written all over it.. You can imagine driving down the highway in a Ford sedan, but you can't dream of forking over the money for a new one. Don't worry, we got your back (and your car). At Shift, we have a wide selection of Ford sedans that have all the features you desire, but at a more budget-friendly price.
We'd love to set you up with a Ford sedan at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We regularly track hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Ford sedans to ensure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a great car at a great price. No auto drives off our lots without passing Shift's examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your Ford sedan is ready for the road, plus you'll get your sedan's history and ownership information so you can see that your vehicle and Shift are on the up and up.
Learn more about Ford sedans
Ford makes several versions of sedans. Each model has its own set of features. Ford offers sedans in all-wheel, four-wheel, front-wheel, and rear-wheel drive. If you plan on doing off-roading or travel in areas with inclement weather, then opt for an all-wheel or four-wheel drive. In most cases, a front-wheel-drive Ford sedan will provide a solid driving experience in most conditions.
Now, let's get o those things you really care about—the amenities. Amenities and safety features vary by Ford sedan model. In general, the more premium model Ford sedan, the more premium the features. Some of the more popular conveniences you'll find on Ford sedans are multi-zone A/C, adjustable lumbar, remote engine start, a trip computer, backup camera, Bluetooth connection, HID headlights, and more.
Ford sedans aren't just about fun and games. Safety features that you'll find on many Ford sedans are:
- Automatic headlights
- Automatic parking
- Blindspot monitor
- Brake assist
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Lane departure warning
- Traction control
Not all safety features are offered on every Ford sedan. Be sure to check the list of safety features on the Ford sedans you're interested in.
Lock in your price today
We might be a bit biased, but we believe we provide one of the best used buying experiences online. We have competitive rates on all our used Ford sedans and make sure to provide all the details you'll need to make a decision. Plus, our thorough inspection means your car is ready to go once it's delivered. With great prices, all the paperwork, and the pre-owned Ford sedan you've been looking for, Shift is the only way to go. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford Sedan for Sale in Inland Empire
- Used Ford Sedan for Sale in Washington
- Used Ford Sedan for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
- Used Ford Sedan for Sale in Oregon
- Used Ford Sedan for Sale in Dallas, TX
- Used Ford Sedan for Sale in Orange County, CA
- Used Ford Sedan for Sale in Austin, TX
- Used Ford for Sale in Toledo, WA
Browse by location
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- Ford Ranger Full Review: Features, Price and More
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Ford Ranger: Which Truck is the Right Choice?
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You